- Number of Blade: Three Blade
- Trademark: HOSSONI or OEM
- Rotating Shaft: Horizontal
- Origin: ShangHai, China
1. Adopt "AC-DC-AC" power supply style, accompany with rectify-control inverter that rectify the AC from generator to DC and store into battery.
2. The main componen, generator adopts the most advanced, rare earth, permanent magnet, three-phase AC generator in the world. It has advantages of high efficiency, high power, small size etc.
3. Wind rotor is well designed according to material machenics and aerodynamics principles. It runs stable and quietly, has the unique strong wind stall protecting feature.
4. The maximum utilization factor of wind rotor is 0.38-0.42, resches the international advanced level of off-grid wind turbine.
5. The body uses overall manufacturing so that the generator can still running in poor environment.
6. Unique pre-biased anglel of tail vane design, enables it automatic pointing the direction of wind when running normmally, has side-slip speed adjusting and strong wind protecting functiongs while the output power is increasing.
According the size of the product's power, it can support independent running home electronics and lighting. Moreover, it can provide power for communication stations, border stations, wind-solar complementary street lights, environmental parks, ecological parks, green schools, ecological villas etc. It can provide green energy to the power grid when combining with grid-connected controller. The above applications can be widely used in areas that is not covedr by power grid but with abundant wind resources, such as islands, grasslands pasturing areas, montains, resorts etc.
|diameter of rotor(m)||2.5||1.75||3.2||4||5||6||8||11|
|starting wind speed(m/s)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||3.5||3.5||3.5|
|safe wind speed(m/s)||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|way of yawing||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical||Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital|
|rated rotating speed(rpm)||400||450||350||280||240||198||180||150|
|blade material||FRP||reinforced |
|no. of blades||3||3||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|advised matching |
|sine wave||sine wave||sine wave||sine wave||sine wave||sine wave||sine wave||sine wave|
|advised matching |